Ferrum College is accepting applications for the full-time position of Admissions Counselor to become part of a successful recruitment team. Regional travel and extensive follow-up with student applicants through multi-communication channel approach is required. This position reports to the Dean of Admissions.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree (required)
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Computer skills including proficiency in Google's G Suite and Microsoft Office
• Valid driver's license and good driving record and/or ability to obtain a driver's license by start date.
For this position we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, life, STD/LTD insurances, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.